Tuesday, November 23, 2004

digital ash in a digital urn



I rule....why might you ask. I downloaded 2 of my anticipated albums of 2005, not most anticipated there is still "Worlds Apart" by and you will know us by the trail of dead, and many more I'm still waiting on. With a Janurary 23, 2005 release date I got me a hold of the 2 new Bright eyes albums; "Digital ash in a digital urn" and "I'm wide awake its morning". Thats a whole 2 months, not my best but pretty early. Got to give props to my russian commrades for hooking it up. I'm giving it a listen and its very good but alas class awaits and there is mandatory attendance.


2 Comments:

At 10:51 AM, October 13, 2007, Blogger Captain Falafel said...

can you upload 'digital ash in a digital urn'?
thanks :]

 
At 8:40 PM, October 13, 2007, Blogger b said...

no, sorry

 

Post a Comment

<< Home