Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Do The Musiking

I was bored so I changed the look a little of Think Tank. I was kicking the idea around for a while but couldn't settle on anything until I got the background pattern down the rest sort of fell into place. It's still a work in progress, especially the banner, I just always wanted to represent fo' them elephants all across the world (in banner form) whilst hitting them corners on the low-low's girl (and) still taking my time to perfect the beat....well you know the rest.

Speaking of new, Wilcos performance of their new song, "Is That the Thanks I Get?" live on Conan, in Chicago, on Friday May 12th is floating around the net and Pitchfork did a review even. I missed the performance being a friday night thing and all and I'm not usually inclined to stay in. But I was sure I would find it online and alas...Blogs are for dogs has the mp3 and video.

........................

New track from Yo La Tengos soon to be released album, I Am Not Afraid Of You And I Will Beat Your Ass was posted yesterday on the Matador site.

Yo La Tengo - Beanbag Chair

........................

Stream most of the new Mission to Burma album The Obliterati at the album webpage. Every 3 days 1 new song will be available. Also 2wice has been up for sometime at Matador.


Bonus, from Do The Musiking



The Big Eyes Family Players - The Printmaker's Dilemmas
The Big Eyes Family Players - For Cognac
The Big Eyes Family Players - Die Nacht


...I still got love for the streets

3 Comments:

At 3:41 PM, May 18, 2006, Blogger evan said...

digging the new look, dude. muchh easier to read.

 
At 10:04 PM, May 18, 2006, Blogger b said...

yea thats what I was going for, on my monitor I could read it clearly but on other peoples monitors not so much.

 
At 4:41 PM, May 24, 2006, Blogger b said...

what is it exactly about the background, is it the way the text looks against the background. Because I would of figured that if I made the text darker it would be more readable. Thanks for the feedback, I'm always trying to improve the look.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home